1. In addition to any entry or submission fee of which you are notified, your carrier’s standard messaging rates apply to your entry or submission message, our confirmation and all subsequent SMS correspondence. Please contact your wireless carrier for information about your messaging plan. Your carrier may impose message or charge limitations on your account that are outside our control. All charges are billed by and payable to your mobile service provider.
2. By subscribing, you consent to receiving, from time to time, further text messages from us which may include offers from us, our affiliates and partners. You can unsubscribe at any time from all services by sending STOP ALL to 30303.
3. You represent that you are the owner or authorized user of the wireless device you use to subscribe for the service, and that you are authorized to approve the applicable charges.
4. We will not be liable for any delays or failures in your receipt of any SMS messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator and processing by your mobile device. SMS message services are provided on an AS IS, AS AVAILABLE basis.
5. Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your cell phone number, your carrier’s name, and the date, time and content of your messages and other information that you may provide. We may use this information to contact you and to provide the services you request from us, and to otherwise operate, develop and improve the service. Your wireless carrier and other service providers may also collect data about your SMS usage, and their practices are governed by their own policies.
6. The service and the content and materials received through the service are proprietary to us or our licensors, and is for your personal, non-commercial use only.
7. You shall not damage, impair, interfere with or disrupt the service or its functionality.
8. The service is available only in the United States.
9. We reserve the right to alter charges and/or these terms and conditions from time to time. We may suspend or terminate the service to you if we believe you are in breach of our terms and conditions. Your service is also subject to termination in the event that your wireless service terminates or lapses. We may discontinue the service at any time.
10. If you have any questions or need help, visit http://getmusic.com and select “Help” from the webpage footer.